In an ever-changing world, when so many things in our lives have become disposable and transient, some traditions have a place to continue. The care and fine craftsmanship that comes along with the Coffey & Thompson name lives on, with an experienced and skilled custom framing staff who put their artistic talents to work to preserve your precious memories, beautiful artworks, family keepsakes and favorite collectibles.
- No project is too big nor too small for us to design and build the perfect frame for you. With over 50 years of combined experience in every manner of framing, we are also up to any challenge. Our framers are also trained artists who put their skills and care into your frames.
- We have a large selection of custom frame mouldings to choose from, with many styles and types of wood, painted and metallic finishes. Classic, modern and many in between. Our frame mouldings are also customizable, for example, they can be tinted and painted to unique specifications.
- We can design and create shadowboxes and display cases for items like christening gowns, antique toys, jewelry, sports jerseys and any other type of keepsake or collectable item you need to be preserved.
- All forms of matting, including and not exclusive to: cotton rag paper, hand wrapped fabric, classic french lines, fillets and fabric wrapped liners.
- Museum quality mounting, sewing, dry mounting, canvas stretching, needlepoint blocking and pinning and/or lacing. Conservation materials are used exclusively to protect your art from the damage and staining caused by acidic, non-conservation grade materials.
- We offer many different types of glazing, from clear glass, reflection control, UV resistant conservation and near invisible museum glass. Acrylic glazing and display boxes are also available.
- Our work is guaranteed 30 days on custom frame design, Lifetime on craftsmanship.